MiniTorque.com banner

621 - 640 of 1100 Posts

·
Administrator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #624
Few updates!

Car was washed for the first time since brands. Moustache was put back on too

GoPro accessories turned up so I have a lower mount. Should get some good footage the next time I find some gravel

Also this turned up this week. Cooper spoiler in black. Very decent condition!

And last weekend I went and picked up this absolute beauty! SamScoop from Atomspeed!

Waiting for a Raspberry Pi to turn up as I think it'll be a better system than the android sticks I've been using

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Raspberry Pi FTW love those things.
Nice to see a gravel free mini, I'm on a hunt for a cooper spolier for my 56

·
Administrator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #631
Raspberry Pi FTW love those things.
Nice to see a gravel free mini, I'm on a hunt for a cooper spolier for my 56
Never used one before but always wanted one!

Will hopefully look something like this

Also I bought Meisters from the group buy so they should be here soon (I hope)

·
Administrator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #635
Ads, did you get my pm? Not sure if pm's are working...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I did mate and just replied. Half year end means I have no spare time and I'm still going through a ton of PMs when I get a free minute!

·
Administrator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #637
Cheers mate!

The mount is nothing special. Just a handle bar mount on the tow hook then an extension piece down to the camera

It all came from GearBest HERE. When you go to buy do a Google search for GearBest voucher codes cos they've always got some kind of discount on

·
Administrator
5,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #638
Nothing new to update. Loads of stuff i wanted to do before MITP but none of it will get done lol. At least the car will all be one colour this year.

Usual mechanic let me down again so the Meisters still aren't fitted! Thinking about just doing it myself this weekend as I'm messing around the buyer of my V1s!

What tools will i need and how do i adjust the preload so i can tighten up the top mount nut so i don't get any knocking?

621 - 640 of 1100 Posts