MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I figured this needs a thread of its own. As many of you know I've been wanting an A45 AMG in a specific spec for at least 3yrs.

A lot of you who know me know that I wasn't going to buy one until next year. I honestly believed that with my fussiness that one with the exact colour & spec I was after wouldn't appear until then. Well blow me if one just rocked up with the spec I was after & more! It was more than I wanted to spend but it's worth it & I picked it up yesterday so it's the best Xmas present EVER!

30k miles
64 plate
30,000 miles

Spec (copied from the ad):

RED, ONE OWNER A45 AMG IN RARE JUPITER RED WITH FULL AERO PACK AND BIG LIST OF EXPENSIVE FACTORY OPTIONS. NIGHT PACK GLOSS BLACK EXTERNAL TRIM, COMAND SATELLITE NAVIGATION, UPGRADE AMG EXCLUSIVE PACK FULL LEATHER AMG RECARO RACE STYLE FRONT SEATS WITH CONTRASTING RED DETAIL STITCHING & FLASHES PLUS BRUSHED ALUMINIUM CUT OUTS, EXTENDED RED STICHED LEATHER DASHBOARD, PANORAMIC GLASS SUNROOF WITH SUNBLIND, HARMAN KARDON SOUND, AMG 19" MULTISPOKE AMG ALLOYS IN MATT BLACK WITH POLISHED EDGES, 3 STAGE ELECTRIC MEMORY SEATS, BLUETOOTH HANDS FREE CONNECTIVITY, HEATED SEATS, BI XENON HEADLIGHTS, REAR PRIVACY GLASS, AMG LEATHER & ALCANTARA RIMMED MULTI FUNCTION SPORTS STEERING WHEEL WITH RED STITCHING, DAB TUNER, POWER FOLDING DOOR MIRRORS, ALLOY/LEATHER GEAR KNOB, TWIN EXIT EXHAUST WITH BLACK TIPS, RED CALLIPERS, AERODYNAMIC PACKAGE COMPRISING BLACK GLOSS HIGH LEVEL REAR WING, SIDE SILL EXTENSIONS, SHARK FIN FRONT DIFFUSERS AND FRONT LIP SPOILER. AMG BADGES DOOR SILL PROTECTORS, RED SEATBELTS FRONT & REAR, FRONT AND REAR PARK DISTANCE CONTROL, POWER FOLDING DOOR MIRRORS, Auto Climate Control, Alarm System with Interior Protection, Audio 20 Radio/Single CD, USB Port, Electric Windows, Privacy Glass, Rain Sensor Wipers, Tyre Pressure warning.

Here's some pics I took yesterday. Unfortunately the weather was pretty horrible so cleaning it when I got home would have been a waste of time. Hoping for better weather today

The plans on this are very small as it's a weapon enough. They are:

Intake Upgrade - Mishimoto looks good
Tuning box - that'll take it to around 420bhp
Arch Guards - Protect from stone chips

Other than that it's pretty fully loaded so may just look at aesthetics. The rear diffuser isn't exactly the one I'm after but at the price of them it may have to wait a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice one mate, please take the fucking horrible numberplate surrounds all dealers love to fit off :thumbup1:

Could even probably get away with a sticky front plate, they are legal
Hahaha I'll look into that. TBH I didn't even notice as I was to busy driving like a hooligan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So these arrived today

These are arch guards & were the first thing on my shopping list after a lot of recommendations. The design of the front of the car allows for stone chips & without going proper hobo mudguards these are recommended by everyone as they work. When fitted they'll sit like this

Got them from a company called Carbonwurks who look like they'll seriously drain my bank account!!

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,303 Posts
When did you become Weltz??

It's not a Weltz thing... it is a MiniTorque thing...

You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing but blinding to me.

not sure how that quote is relevant... anyway... Very nice car bud... Get rid of that gash JCW spoiler and fit a G wing. 16's and ditch the run flats.

·
3,303 Posts

·
3,303 Posts
It's not a Weltz thing... it is a MiniTorque thing...

You think darkness is your ally? You merely adopted the dark. I was born in it, molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing but blinding to me.

not sure how that quote is relevant... anyway... Very nice car bud... Get rid of that gash JCW spoiler and fit a G wing. 16's and ditch the run flats.
also... get rid of that horrendous carbon fibre vinyl wrap on your dash board.

·
Learning!
5,774 Posts
Someone's confiscated some skunk this morning :lol:

Great car Maff - enjoy mate

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Subscribed!

Your going to have to downgtade and live in a flat soon maffa, what with all these motors draining your cash with mod's!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Subscribed!

Your going to have to downgtade and live in a flat soon maffa, what with all these motors draining your cash with mod's!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Nah man I had the drive done just so I can fit 4 cars on it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 104 Posts