MiniTorque.com banner

761 - 769 of 769 Posts

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #762
Prepare for GTR hate and bashing on track days... “The car drives itself” :rolleyes:

lovely purchase though Matt! I’m sure we’ll see the new purchase over at the Chalet at some point in the future.
Hahaha I’ve driven one on track & that’s so not true.

I’m to old & been around to long to be bothered by the ‘it’s a PlayStation car’ comments . BTW isn’t that normally only the people that can’t afford one, are jealous or who have just been overtaken?

Yes mate. Once we can get back to breakfast I’ll be there. A few of the guys have been discussing tunnel runs as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
5,228 Posts
the only Datsun I like, sorry Nissan, other than the old Sunny GTI-R

could have had one of these some years ago for £24k with only 14k on it, kinda gutted in hindsight, was a car we traded out, likewise an Audi S6 Avant V10 I also ignored at £23k, two keepers imo.

looks very tidy (y)

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #768
Are you going 1000bhp+ or keeping stock?
Not even driven this one yet so for now it will remain with the Litchfield stage 2. Stock this is 550bhp so will already be 610bhp+

First port of call is a proper detail

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Discussion Starter #769
the only Datsun I like, sorry Nissan, other than the old Sunny GTI-R

could have had one of these some years ago for £24k with only 14k on it, kinda gutted in hindsight, was a car we traded out, likewise an Audi S6 Avant V10 I also ignored at £23k, two keepers imo.

looks very tidy (y)
My other half has a 350z that’s mint. 2005 with 36k on the clock. That’s also going up in value

Got to agree that the GTI-R was an absolute beauty! Remember a guy who used to run with us in our Subaru club had one with 400bhp+ & there was no keeping up with it!

761 - 769 of 769 Posts