MiniTorque.com banner

350z FOR SALE

930 views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  MinIan 
#1 ·
I'm looking to get back into a mini, just wondering if any of you scrotes or your dodgy mates may be interested in buying my zed

2006 NISSAN 350Z - 3.5L V6 - UK MODEL

VERY LOW 70,300 MILES
FULL SERVICE HISTORY (LAST AT 69,317 MILES)
MOT UNTIL 13.05.2019, NO ADVISORIES

BREMBO BRAKES - 6 SPEED MANUAL - CRUISE CONTROL - TRACTION CONTROL - AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL - ELECTRIC WINDOWS - HEATED ELECTRIC LEATHER SEATS - XENON HEADLIGHTS WITH WASHERS - STEERING WHEEL AUDIO CONTROLS - BOSE SOUND SYSTEM

The car is in original and unmodified condition, except for a stubby aerial and a Fujitsubo exhaust, which is no louder than stock. This was replaced due to failure of the OEM back box.

The service history is very good, with 10 stamped entries
at 11k, 19k, 22k, 29k, 34k, 38k, 45k, 48k, 58k and 69k

The engine is very strong, uses minimal oil and has excellent pressure through the temperature and rev range.
Engine temperature is correct and there are no warning lights.
Handling is accurate and tight, whilst the gearbox and clutch have a good smooth operation.

The seats, which are punched leather with orange stitching, have negligible bolster wear and no tears or marks

The interior is in very good condition with little of the common plastic wear found on similar age cars. The carpets are all clean and unworn, being protected by genuine 350Z mats.

There are a couple of minor bubble blemishes on the roof and the wheels could do with a refurb. Other than that there are no dents or dings and the paintwork is in great shape.

Complete with owners wallet and handbooks plus two keys
HPI clear, any inspection welcome - located in sunny Suffolk IP23

£6,300 ONO

See less See more
#2 ·
so you won't have to find much more to buy my standard car then really, and if you want it modifying just pay for what parts you want that I have and all labour is free ;O)

#4 ·
nearly...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.