MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like your thinking.. Yea suspenders need to go and they are faded anyway. Also thinking about a GP2 rear defuser but they are quite expensive for what they are. Engine mods... hmmm I struggle to stick to the speed limits as it is..

·
#HypocriticalCoiloverCunt
3,304 Posts
I like your thinking.. Yea suspenders need to go and they are faded anyway. Also thinking about a GP2 rear defuser but they are quite expensive for what they are. Engine mods... hmmm I struggle to stick to the speed limits as it is..
You can buy the challenge diffuser, which is a bit more aggressive than the gp2 diffuser...

Black out that belt line as well as rear light surrounds...

·
Registered
16 Posts
I think the response is from the continued request for similar responses, to peoples new cars. Hey it could have been a lot worse...

Whilst we are all extremely proud and full of excitement about our cars and through a twisted belief that by requesting some one to suggest mods for a new car, we are actually just showing off our new purchases.

For me, I don't care. Love seeing others new cars... You learn quickly on here, most recommended first mod, lower it with Coilovers, not springs... Other mods, loose the silver waist line... make it black. Then CIA, exhaust, to de resonate or not to de resonate, that is the question... maybe manifold.... and a remap. not in any particular order... Your brakes should be fine, and will only need uprating if you go intercooler and bigger turbo. JCW brakes are pretty good standard.

I don't see many suggestions for window tinting....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts