MiniTorque.com banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone this is my first but I own a 2009 mini cooper s that has a blown motor. I have put a good amount into the car for performance parts and I'm trying to avoid selling it. I'm looking into the sned4speed engine and I was wondering if anybody has any info on these or any other providers I could look into? I'm looking for some power not an oem engine swap but also was wondering what the reliability of these motors are compared to stock? I'd be running the stock turbo for some time on this motor so I would assume the reliability would be good since I wouldnt be stressing a built motor for power. Any advice is greatly helpful and thank you guys so much!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,655 Posts
no personal experience of sneed but if I was over there I'd give them some serious consideration, I've been aware of them for R53 for some years and the engine options read quite well I think, so if they have R56 options maybe that's a possibility for you, I expect what they build will handle a bit more than stock power and be nicer to drive. If I had a 56 it wouldn't all be done with boost as most opt to do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts