MiniTorque.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decisions have been made which allow me to keep my mini but the GFs car is going so is up for sale. Only for sale to save a bit of money and let me keep my car :tongue_smilie::thumbup:

Will get some pics up once I have taken some but for now the spec is:

2005 Ford KA Luxury 1.3
Burgandy Red.
36,000 miles.
Full service history.
10months tax
5months MOT
Cream full leather interior.
CD player
Heated front and rear screens.
Electric front windows
Electric wing mirrors
14" alloys
Recent machine polish

Really is a very decent clean car :thumbup:

Any questions feel free to ask.

Looking for £3,000 ono.

I know most on here wont be interested but there may be someone you know who needs a nice first car and this will fit the bill - its a good cheap and reliable runaround :)

·
Pepper boy
294 Posts
What a minter. If that's how she takes care of the KA I wouldn't be worried about the MINI! (not that I ever let anybody drive my baby but still)

·
Premium Member
16,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Has it actually been sat in??? That looks spotless... Nice work...
It is rather tidy... but with a cream leather interior you do have to make sure its well looked after otherwise it shows up any mud etc etc... :wink:

What a minter. If that's how she takes care of the KA I wouldn't be worried about the MINI! (not that I ever let anybody drive my baby but still)
Why thank you :thumbup1: Ha ha she does her best to look after it... I moan at her if she doesnt as its my name on the registration docs so its got to be kept nice... ;)

She has asked for lessons on driving the mini before she will do it.... :lol:

·
MT padawan
2,618 Posts
Had a loads of these type companys trying it on when i have sold cars, most of the time they never have a buyer they just say that. Some charge a commision when sold some charge you to advertise and find you a buyer thats never there.
Don't know if there any diffrent but i wouldnt bother tbh.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.