2002 R53 BMW Mini Cooper S - British Racing Green
* R53 Mini Cooper S
* Registered November 2002 (52 plate)
* 97k mileage with Full Service History
* 1600cc Supercharged engine
* 6-speed manual getrag gearbox
* Tax til March 2014
* MOT til June 2014
* Full Cooper S specification
* Cooper S Black leather sports seats
* Remote central locking & immobiliser
* Electric windows
* Electric mirrors
* Electric power steering
* Xenon auo-levelling headlights
* Headlight washer system
* OEM factory fit satellite navigation
* Multifunction OBC
* Digital climate-control
* Mini CD headunit
* Mini 6-CD changer in boot
* Steering, dash, side, and pillar airbags
* Genuine 17" S-Spoke alloy wheels
* Falken ZE912 215/45/17 tyres
* Brand new replacement key
* OEM Sat-Nav shark-fin
* OEM Mini toolkit and jack
* OEM Mini warning triangle and first-aid kit
* Split-folding rear seats
* KAVS Motorsport 15% reduced pulley and supercharger belt
* New Bosch Iridium spark plugs
* Updated 2013 navigation map disc
* LED full interior bulb upgrade
* LED number plate and sidelight bulb upgrade
* Orranje Motorsport rear wiper blank
* Bosch Aero wiper blades
I have had the terrible run-flat tyres replaced with some fresh Falken ZE912's around 4 months ago which means the car handles much better and the ride is smoother. I have also had a KAVS Motorpsort 15% reduced supercharger pulley and belt fitted by 1320Mini, along with an oil and spark plug change last month. The pulley has pushed the car from 163BHP to 170BHP (full Dyno printout with figures to prove from 1320Mini) and encourages the supercharger to kick in earlier. The whine and added performance are now extremely addictive! Receipt and printouts included with the sale for proof.
The bodywork is in great condition, with only a couple of marks/blemishes which is to be expected for a 10/11 year old car. No rot or rust whatsoever, and no dents or dings. Everything on the car works as it should, and everything is completely intact. The interior is fantastic, not much wear to the leather seats at all (absolutely none to the rear seats). The only wear on the interior is a little to the steering wheel, and some surface wear to the inner door grab handles and central downtubes but this is common. The Satellite Navigation works fantastically and has been updated to the latest 2013 maps, and works in conjunction with the CD player and additional 6-cd changer in the boot.
I have also kept every bit of paperwork for items I have spent on the car, along with every fuel receipt since owning the car to show it has only ever been run on super-unleaded. This is something I do with all of my cars, as it's a good habit and shows the vehicle has been cared for with the best fuel available. I've loved every minute of driving this, however I'm looking for something a little more executive/professional/grown-up due to my job becoming increasingly more client-orientated. I would keep this, but the job forces me in other directions unfortunately.
Pricewise, I want £3500 for a straight sale.
I originally paid £3800 for this back in July when the mileage was showing 92K, and since then with the replacement pulley, belt and extras, the car has had a further £800+ being spent on it to maintain its condition. Well worth the asking price for this condition.
Interested in Part-ex too (cash either way/straight exchange)
Audi TT 225 Coupe, BMW 330Ci Sport Coupe, Audi S3, BMW 530i Sport.
Needs to have some poke, preferably unmodified, manual gearbox, and look presentable.
Located in Soham, Cambridgeshire.
Feel free to contact me via PM on here, or on 07530607222.