Mallory Park Sept 5th - Trackday
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mallory Park Sept 5th - Trackday

Post Thanks / Like

Mallory Park Sept 5th - Trackday

Hi Fellas

GPMick from the Notts Mini club told me that a few of you were into doing some trackdays. Our forum is for all makes of trackday enthusiast and we run a few of our own events to help our own guys and other club members get out on track .

We're running a day at Mallory Park next weekend, it's an open pitlane trackday with free instruction available and limited numbers to ensure plenty of tracktime. The weather forecast is looking good and we've still got a few spaces left so if anyone fancies coming along the list price is 195 but we can do a club rate of 180 or if anyone wants to do a half day then you can come along for 110.

Novices and first timers are very welcome, as are the more experienced track drivers.

Mallory is a cracking circuit to drive and it's also only about an hour from Uttoxeter so if anyone is heading for the show on Sunday you can come to us on Saturday and make a weekend of it . Shout up if you fancy it and I'll sort out the discounts .

Hope a few of you can come along!

Cheers

Steve H
    Trackaction-Online

2. # ADS
    MiniTorque Ads

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to Mini Torque

Won't be able to make this one. I'd love to come along but it's a bit short notice for me, but let us know if you have anymore planned and we'll bring the power ranger

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to Mini Torque, Steve Won't be able to make this one either, but please do keep us all updated in the future Is that your Caterham in the picture too?
    :: Project Stealth One ::

Quote Originally Posted by Jove
    I still can't beat your time in the F1 car!!! I think i'll have to retire now

5. Remove Advertisements
    MiniTorque.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Jove

Thanks for the welcome .

I would have posted Mallory up earlier if I'd known about you guys but I figured it was worth a shot in case anyone fancies it.

We are running one at Oulton later in the year so might be worth punting up as a group meet if you like?

Steve H

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniOneSam View Post
    Welcome to Mini Torque, Steve Won't be able to make this one either, but please do keep us all updated in the future Is that your Caterham in the picture too?
    It's actually a Westfield (not much difference unless you are a badge snob!). it's got a duratec lump in it and a sequential quaiffe box so it's a lot of fun on track!

The 106 in the photo is my other trackday car, would fit pretty well on here because it's supercharged .

I've always thought that if you don't have kids you can have more toys of your own

Steve H

Administrator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    Hi Jove

Thanks for the welcome .

I would have posted Mallory up earlier if I'd known about you guys but I figured it was worth a shot in case anyone fancies it.

We are running one at Oulton later in the year so might be worth punting up as a group meet if you like?

Steve H
    That sounds like a plan

As long as it doesn't clash with any of the events we are going too I'm sure we can get a few of us to sign up I really want to go back to Mallory Park again

Our calendar
    BMWShow Sunday 20th September
    Snetterton TRackday 10th October
    Time Attack Sunday 11th October

There are a few RWYB days @ Santa pod we attend as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve H View Post
    It's actually a Westfield (not much difference unless you are a badge snob!). it's got a duratec lump in it and a sequential quaiffe box so it's a lot of fun on track!
    No problem with Westies at all! Does the sequential come as standard?? Wouldn't mind a few passenger laps when we all go for a trackday

Lee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oulton is somewhere I've always wanted to go so I would be up for there
    Rooster Racing - LRS Fabrications - GRS Motorsport - 1320mini - Roose Motorsport - Orranje Performance

Ric Wood Cylinder Head - www.cncheads.co.uk/bmw_mini.html
    GRS Cooling - www.grsmotorsport.co.uk
    1320 Tuning - www.1320.co.uk
    Orranje Panels - www.orranje-performance.com
    Roose Hoses - www.roosemotorsport.co.uk
    HEL Lines - www.helperformance.com

Like us on facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rooste...98345696871561

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniOneSam View Post
    No problem with Westies at all! Does the sequential come as standard?? Wouldn't mind a few passenger laps when we all go for a trackday
    No problem there . Rule of thumb is that I use the Westie if it's dry and the Pug if it's wet but they are both pretty nippy and make for a decent passenger ride .

The box isn't standard but then I guess there isn't really such a thing as a standard Westie! I had it added when I got the car about twelve months ago but then I blew it up at Bruntingthorpe doing passenger rides on the Asda charity day . Luckily we got it out, fixed and back in again within about ten days as I was then back out at Mallory instructing and driving at the westfield club trackday .

Got to get out on track at least once a week or I start to get twitchy

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The joy of no kids

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information