Gta v - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 95

Thread: Gta v

  1. #11
    MT Whore LEWIS_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romford
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex22 View Post
    Was all about Vice City Stories with Phill Collins pmsl.
    I'll defo be picking a copy of this up. I was hoping The Last of Us would keep me going til the release. Rinsed that already tho haha.
    San Andreas with Kent Paul and Ken Rosenburg making a cameo creased me up...and their wankaholic mate....left me in stitches!

  2. # ADS
    MiniTorque Ads

    Join Date
    The Beginning
    Location
    Advertising world
    Posts
    Many
     

  3. #12
    MT Plus Member keano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ipswich, Suffolk
    Posts
    16,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    My copy is due to arrive tomorrow... should be good

  4. #13
    MT Whore LEWIS_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romford
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keano View Post
    My copy is due to arrive tomorrow... should be good
    Mine too. 40 on Amazon.

    Word on the street is some lucky cunts have theirs already!

  5. Remove Advertisements
    MiniTorque.com
    Advertisements
     

  6. #14
    MT Plus Member keano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ipswich, Suffolk
    Posts
    16,466
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by LEWIS_P View Post
    Mine too. 40 on Amazon.

    Word on the street is some lucky cunts have theirs already!
    Got mine for 35 from amazon... you jelly?

    I only ordered on Saturday - was going to wait for xmas but that didnt er work out...

  7. #15
    MT Whore LEWIS_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romford
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keano View Post
    Got mine for 35 from amazon... you jelly?

    I only ordered on Saturday - was going to wait for xmas but that didnt er work out...
    Yeah Mine is including delivery playa.

    I ordered last night

    My account's taking a battering the last 4 days

  8. #16
    MT Regular Chrispy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    North Yorkshire/Bedfordshire
    Posts
    954
    Post Thanks / Like
    Amazon dispatched mine on Saturday and still no sign

  9. #17
    Administrator -adam-'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Dartford
    Posts
    5,444
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm gonna pick up my copy from asda in the morning!

  10. #18
    Settling in at MT
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Honiton
    Posts
    134
    Post Thanks / Like
    Going to 24 hour tescos at midnight

  11. #19
    MT Plus Member keano's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Ipswich, Suffolk
    Posts
    16,466
    Post Thanks / Like

    Gta v

    Quote Originally Posted by LEWIS_P View Post
    Yeah Mine is including delivery playa.

    I ordered last night

    My account's taking a battering the last 4 days
    Mine did too price has gone up to ~40 now...

    Probably wont play it till thurs anyhow so that gives times for the inevitable delay in the post...

  12. #20
    MT Whore LEWIS_P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Romford
    Posts
    8,765
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by keano View Post
    Mine did too price has gone up to ~40 now...

    Probably wont play it till thurs anyhow so that gives times for the inevitable delay in the post...
    I'm watching the tracker like a fucking hawk!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •