Supercharger oil

Thread: Supercharger oil

MT Virgin
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Supercharger oil

Can someone put me in touch with a dealer who can supply a supercharger service kit, oil,gaskets etc whom is willing to ship to cyprus. I was certain I ordered one and thought it was taking ages in the post but when I checked I hadn't processed the payment. Now I cant find any suppliers who ship. I've already spanked 30 quid shipping on a coil pack from lohen, it's a mare getting stuff here. The supercharger is really the last bit which will give me the piece of mind that everything is good.
    Even had a mare finding the right engine and gearbox oil, then stripped the sump plug cos king Kong himself must have tightened it in.
    So it's gone off to my classic mini Enthusiast mechanic mate to sort.
    Cant have a nice performance car here without paying through your high teeth to get anything. Ranting a bit sorry.
    Just getting hold of anything in uk is a doddle, here everything seems to have a naught added to the price if you lucky enough to find it or the rest of the world thinks Cyprus isn't in the EU and it's in Antarctica or somewhere ;-)

2. # ADS
    MiniTorque Ads

Post Thanks / Like
    If you fancy a road trip I can bring bits to Protaras next week

MT Virgin
    Post Thanks / Like
    That sounds good fella. Be a nice run out for the mini that would. Let me see what times I have off work coming up and check on my finances ( goes to ask missus for some spends ) Could you fit a front upper strut brace in yer hand luggage ?
    Supercharger service kit is small I'm guessing and I have paypal.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MiniTorque.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    I've got a used sump plug and coil pack here you can have gratis if you still need them. If you need a supercharger service kit then you can get it posted to me, just PM me for my address

Post Thanks / Like
    Incidentally my mate Charalampos is over your end of the island (ish) and will have pretty much anything you need, or contacts that will have it

MT Virgin
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks bud, I have ordered a msd coil pack and a few other bits that do ship here but thanks for the offer, I have a new sump plug and oil filter etc. I will PM you, is charalambos a member on here ? There is a fairly strong mini community here mostly on Facebook which I'm not on and of course its predominantly greek speaking and coming from manc I even struggle to grasp the english language sometimes lol.

Post Thanks / Like
    He's not a member on here but he can usually be found on the R53 owners club or CluB53 Facebook groups. He's up in Nicosia but that's not a million miles away from you. Nice chap, does some wicked turbo conversions
    Last edited by Astroboy; 15/07/19 at 19:42.

Thread Information