Is Davis 21 a scammer? No he is not - Page 7
Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Davis 21 a scammer? No he is not

Post Thanks / Like
    The likelihood is that Paypal opened an investigation due to the op requesting gift payments that aren't, which is a circumvention of their fees and potentially nothing to do with the customer. The above screenshot exonerates the customer from this particular issue as does an earlier response from the customer.

I would recommend the customer keep a transcript of this thread to support Paypal with their enquiries, as it is now in writing that the seller 'was' attempting to circumvent fees, with the customer refusing to comply. Any interruption to the op's regular sales will be the sole result of his own actions to defraud the payment platform.

I think the behaviour in the thread is sufficient evidence to support that the sale does not qualify as a family and friends transaction, as it is more than clear the seller does not regard the customer as a friend! The customer declined the offer to pay that way.

2. # ADS
    MiniTorque Ads

Post Thanks / Like
    op did you get your £45?

MT Regular
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CarsOrBikes View Post
    The likelihood is that Paypal opened an investigation due to the op requesting gift payments that aren't, which is a circumvention of their fees and potentially nothing to do with the customer. The above screenshot exonerates the customer from this particular issue as does an earlier response from the customer.
    That is pretty much EXACTLY what the communique from Paypal says.

There is NO mention there about the other party raising a case.

5. Remove Advertisements
    MiniTorque.com
    Advertisements

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazio_troy View Post
    Of course I have and they keep saying that buyer opened the case for unauthorised transaction
    I’ve had to upload all the info, but I’m so posed off that they’ve stopped my other sale for egr valve due to this too, they’ve made me look like the one who’s in it too and I hate it! Its all legit but I’m the bad guy on here it seems like it and it is not fair Nd I won’t sell on here again, support is rubbish toward me!

I'll point you to the classified rules
    The use of this forum to advertise items for sale does not give or imply any guarantee by the forum, its administrators or moderators, as to the trustworthiness of the seller or the suitability of the item for its intended use.

The forum is only a medium for advertisement; the forum, its administrators and moderators accept no liability for any loss or damage arising from the advertisement of an item for sale or any subsequent transaction.
    Not sure what else you would want me or MT to do anyway. Should I call PayPal?

MT Plus Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Is Davis 21 a scammer? No he is not

Quote Originally Posted by SupeLuke View Post

I think you had some pretty fair & diplomatic responses from some people who've said they understand your frustration but that perhaps you've jumped the gun. I don't really see anybody blaming you or saying it's your fault. Even Jono himself has been pretty diplomatic with you and yet you still continued to act like an arse towards him.

This is now hilarious, people gave you the opportunity a few posts back to change the course of this and for everything to be resolved amicably and for your brash posting of his details to be forgotten about, and yet you've decided to continue being an utter plonker and to leave with people now having zero respect for you.

If I was Jono I would now continue enjoying my Sunday and leave you to sort out the mess with PayPal, if they decide to refund him I wouldn't blame him now for keeping it and maybe you'll learn to be a bit more level headed with people in the future.
    Hahaha let him try to keep the item and the money, just let him try that , and I mean it , youíre the one whoís real retard and not me , posting replies like that , got nothing else to say? I want whatís mine and thatís it, so u want me to learn the lesson? What lesson? U donít even know what a real lesson is, let me teach u one, a.hole, go and enjoy the f1 soon, if u know what it is or keep driving your slow mini, retard! U just dream to have a car like mine and u donít even what is under the bonnet and what a monster, then youíd be jealous! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Lazio_troy; 29/04/18 at 12:56.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha let him try to keep the item and the money, just let him try that , and I mean it , you’re the one who’s real retard and not me , posting replies like that , got nothing else to say? I want what’s mine and that’s it, so u want me to learn the lesson? What lesson? U don’t even know what a real lesson is, let me teach u one, a.hole, go and enjoy the f1 soon, if u know what it is or keep driving your slow mini, retard! U just dream to have a car like mine and u don’t even what is under the bonnet and what a monster, then you’d be jealous! Lol

The sad yet hilarious thing is I think you're being serious?

Post Thanks / Like
    Hahaha let him try to keep the item and the money, just let him try that , and I mean it , you’re the one who’s real retard and not me , posting replies like that , got nothing else to say? I want what’s mine and that’s it, so u want me to learn the lesson? What lesson? U don’t even know what a real lesson is, let me teach u one, a.hole, go and enjoy the f1 soon, if u know what it is or keep driving your slow mini, retard! U just dream to have a car like mine and u don’t even what is under the bonnet and what a monster, then you’d be jealous! Lol

Lol

MT Plus Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by SupeLuke View Post
    The sad yet hilarious thing is I think you're being serious?
    Show me your mini then , letís see how serious mini are u? Haha

MT Plus Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Show me your mini then , letís see how serious mini are u? Haha

Have u got a turbo kit fitted like me ? If so show me , letís see it ! Letís see what your mini looks like if u that serious superluke haha

Post Thanks / Like
    Show me your mini then , let’s see how serious mini are u? Haha
    This is gold. Are we really playing my Minis better than your Mini

Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information